Committed to providing the highest level of data protection with a personalized approach.
VaultTek is a division of Millennium Information Tek (MIT), a Georgia-based company providing systems and embedded staffing to the security-sensitive courts sector. Through this work, we’ve built a proven data protection system specifically for the unique challenges of backing up critical, confidential data.
As unexpected threats continue to rise, protecting and securing the records that define our lives has never been more important. At VaultTek, we set out to change data protection services by offering the highest standard of vault-tight protection with a personalized approach that empowers you with confidence so you can focus on those you serve. We believe your level of commitment to record protection should be matched by your data protection partner.
Data Protection That’s Personal:
- Proactive partners in your disaster planning efforts
- Expert guidance to help you make the best decisions for your needs
- Tools to make your data protection easier and accessible
- Individual support by entrusted experts that you will know by name
- Proactive and live monitoring of files, systems, and backups
- Ongoing and immediate personal response if backup issues occur
- Accessible personal support by experts for recovery assistance and peace of mind
- Empowering your confidence with resources that make complex technology obtainable
- Systems monitoring to assure systems and products improve your experience
Data Protection That’s Proven:
- Triple-redundant system stores backup files at three unique locations
- Proprietary technology with highest level of security encryption
- All storage vaults are U.S.-based
- Data is encrypted during transmittal and storage
- Daily monitoring to assure backup was completed successfully
- System developed for unique challenges of securing public-sector records
- Accessibility on-site for quicker recovery should the worst occur